I have an old $15/month plan, I want to upgrade to $30 100min 100MB, how do I upgrade?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
From being logged in I can choose "View my rate Plan" then "Change my Plan" but the plans available start with $35/month with 200 minutes/100MB and I want the $30/month 100 minutes/100 MB which I see elsewhere on the site.  How can I upgrade to the plan I'm interested in?
Photo of shona

shona

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 106,940 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello Shona,

Make sure that when you see your plan you're in the good province. Plans may cary from province to province.
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,614 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Shona may be on the old Tab plan, and may need to switch to the new one. If I recal, this may require a message to Koodo through their Facebook page, or a call or visit to a Kodo shop,to resolve. Can someone confirm?
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,066 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Shona

You are on the old Tab system. 
What you see after you clicked "Change my Plan" is plans from old Tab system.
If you scroll down, you should see new plans. Then small window should pop up to agree to enter the new system( no more tab accumulation, no more 10% discount...etc) when you click a plan you want.
If you don't see them, then you have to contact Koodo to change your plan.
Tell them you are on the old plan ($15) and couldn't change to a new plan though self serve.
They will help you without charge since you can't do it by your self.
Send them a message through Facebook is the easiest way. (Click FB icon on the bottom of this page)
Photo of shona

shona

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
That's the answer, thank you!  I scrolled down, clicked the "view new plans" which brought in a bunch more and then it followed as you said it would.

Thank you!
SHona
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,066 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
you're welcome  and enjoy your new plan(^_^) 
If you have any more questions, come back here any time :)