I have a tab balance of -$150 and I just paid my bill of $151, is my tab balance now $0?

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
I have a tab balance of -$150 and I just paid my bill of $151, is my tab balance now $0? So can I upgrade my phone?
Photo of Amanda

Amanda

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Good morning..Yes you can upgrade as long as it's your tab ya paid off and not your monthly bill...
Good morning..Yes you can upgrade as long as it's your tab ya paid off and not your monthly bill...
Yes thank you....I will be paying that on the 18th of this month..
Photo of Amanda

Amanda

ok
thanks
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,026 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Amanda.
You mentioned you paid your bill of $151. Is this included service fee?
When you log into self serve and go to "View Tab balance", you can check your tab balance.
And you should be able to select "pay off tab balance" from that page > then it will be charged on your next bill.
(Edited)
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 96,868 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The menu button will have the option to log out on the bottom when you tap it.
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,400 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
On most systems, including this one, there is a logout option hidden behind your name / avatar. If you click on it, or the caret next to it, there is usually an option to logout.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

Whoops. It's a duh moment for me. lol
Thanks guys :) 
Photo of Jessica Meschino

Jessica Meschino

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
As far as I know, only a portion of ones bill goes towards the tab. Right now I have 2 plans on one account. My last bill was $120. If both phones had a tab balance of $120, how would they know which phones tab balance to put to 0?
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

Login to self serve and check "Tab balance" on each line. It will show you how much Tab balance you have.
If you want to pay off Tab sooner, then you have to click "pay off Tab" while you are checking the page.
Your Tab balance will be added on your next bill.
Photo of Amanda

Amanda

Ok. thanks.
Another question. How does one log out of self serve? I'm on a shared computer so I just close  it and delete it from the history.
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 106,468 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
No you can log out. Click Self Serve and then you'll see the log out button

(Edited)