I have 150 local air time minutes, does this mean I can call anywhere in the world without being charged for those 150 minutes?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Graham Holloway

Graham Holloway

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 187,452 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Kind of.

The 150 mins of airtime wont be charged. but long distance (if applicable) would be charged.

If you used all 150 mins, you would be charged for airtime PLUS a long distance rate
Photo of Graham Holloway

Graham Holloway

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have used 133 minutes of my airtime minutes to call to Europe, so I will be charged the 50 cents per minute then?
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 187,022 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Correct.

You can find the specific pay per use long distance rates here for your country

http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-...
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 112,704 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
When you make international calls, you get charged for long distance/ international rate no mater day time or night. But if you make those calls during unlimited evenings & weekends, it won't use your minutes.

Example : I have 150 minutes and if I make phone calls to japan...

If I made call for 50 minutes at daytime : 50 minutes will deduct from my minutes plus $xx(international rate for Japan) x 50 min will be charged.

If I made call for 100 minutes at night(free evening) : no minutes deduction from my minutes but I still get charges for $xx(international rate for Japan) x 100 min

So "International Long Distance Saver add-on" will help you reduce your phone bill.
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,644 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Are you on prepaid?? Becasue you tagged the post as prepaid. If you are here's the correct information

If on postpaid

Here's how to add them if you make frequent international calls :

Go into self-serve

Scroll down

Here are the costs
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 112,704 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Wait. Do you have a prepaid plan or postpaid/monthly plan?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.