I had to spend 26 min on a 611 call to change the cancellation date of my phone. Reimbursible???

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I feel this is unfair. It was not my fault that they had to put me on hold for so long. And there is no way to do this online. And no reply to my previous email to Koodo.

Photo of Nancy MacLeod

Nancy MacLeod

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 90,074 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You don't get charged when you call 611 so there's nothing to reimburse
Photo of Nancy MacLeod

Nancy MacLeod

I was not charged $$$ but I was charged MINUTES which translates to being charged $$$ because now my 50 minute plan is worth "minus 26 minutes", so now I pay for every minute!!!
Photo of Nancy MacLeod

Nancy MacLeod

All I want is my 26 minutes back.

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,438 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Your not charged for calls to Koodo through *611 from your mobile phone so no worries.
Photo of Nancy MacLeod

Nancy MacLeod

Yes exactly, but how do you get the minutes back?

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,608 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Nancy - does your phone number end in 516? If I'm looking at the right account, there was indeed a call placed to *611 on Oct. 19 for 23 mins... but that did not take away from any of the 50 mins. included in your plan. Calls to 611 are free. You'll be able to see your detailed usage once your next bill is available and calculate all calls and duration on your own at that time. I can point out that your call to customer service was around the noon-hour on the 19th, and that same evening you got a call from a number ending in 085 which lasted about 20 mins. That ate up the bulk of your mins. this month. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.