I got 50 dollar plan of koodo,that includes 10000 min int calling.........how can I see how many minutes I have used?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
I got 50 dollar plan of koodo........that includes 10000 min international calling.........how can I see how many minutes I have used? it does not displaying on self serve account
Photo of Yogesh Vaghasiya

Yogesh Vaghasiya

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,382 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If it's not showing in the account, Koodo may not yet have a solution to track it from the user side. In the meantime, I'd advise you to keep track of your international calls manually.

It would be helpful for someone official from Koodo to chime in here.
Photo of SP

SP

• 136 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
As per CSR Koodo advice to count manually each month from self serve. It can not filter with long distances call . @koodo please provide tracking minutes option for long distance call.
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 89,116 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yes, based on the plan you describe, you can call anytime without time-of-day limitations, and up to 1000 minutes to any of the listed countries.
Photo of Yogesh Vaghasiya

Yogesh Vaghasiya

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
But when I called customer service...they commanded to call within free time period.......5 pm to 8 am......even if I am using my 1000 min international calling........
Photo of Bhupi

Bhupi

• 380 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
you have unlimited calling anywhere in Canada + for LD international calling 1000 minutes. 
1000 LD International minute count any time during day even if you call between evening time 5pm to 8 AM it s count from your 1000LD minutes.
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,382 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can call internationally at any time if you have unlimited minutes otherwise.

If you don't, you aren't being charged extra for your international long distance, but you are using your regular minutes as well.

You would start to get charged for international long distance once you go over the 1000 minutes.
(Edited)
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 89,116 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can use the 1000 minutes any time you have enough minutes in you plan to make calls. Just remember the 1000 minutes credit is only for the long distance fees, your regular local minutes will be used for connecting to the cellular network to make the call.