I can't make a call , it keeps asking me to call 611

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: archiving 611

Hello ,I called 611 about the problem and I'm on hold for an hour now , and I need to make a call for work , this is ridiculous , can someone here help me please.
Photo of othman najim

othman najim

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,372 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
What does it say when you call? It says to call 611?

Did you login into your self-serve to see if you still have minutes left?
Photo of othman najim

othman najim

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
yes I did  and I still have them , it literally tells me that they can't forward the call and should talk to 611 to discuss the status of my account .
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,372 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Even though I tried to help you, I can't think of anything else. So The next step would be contacting Koodo in order to get your problem solved. You can contact them on FB @www.m.me/Koodo in order not to wait on hold on the phone for hours.
Thanks Koodo guys, We know you’re so popular right now that it’s taking longer than usual to reply, but we are paying you as you always required. Is it fair to have this situations?
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 88,942 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I pay every month as well, but have never called in to customer support. Should I get a discount? Apparently I'm paying for something I do not use!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.