I can't find the $5 add on for an additional 250 of data. Please help. I need it urgently.

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Lisa Celeste D'Angelo

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,526 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You are on a shock-free-data plan Lisa. When you reach your data allotment (2gb) in your plan, your data will be paused and you can decide at that point if you want to continue, You will be given options. They only show up once you reach your limit though, which you haven't yet.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 187,022 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
How did you hear about this add-on?

Normally when you go over you just pay the pay per use rate without any add-on required.

If you got a text message about an add-on you have to follow the instructions on the text
Photo of Julie

Julie, Company Admin

• 2,344 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Some of our plans have the $5 / 250 MB pay-per-use rate. The information can be found on the website in the plan details :) 

You're right about going over and just paying the pay-per-use rate, however, with the Shock free plans, we send notifications about the rates once the limit has been reached! (As long as notifications are turned on!)
Ok, I've now reached my limit and still cannot find the $5 add on.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,526 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Looks like in the past you updated your data notifications setting, so this time when you reached your limit data wasn't paused, just notified, and you were simply able to continue to use data at the $5/250MB rate. All is good. I did reset your shock-free data to pause for the next time. You can always change it online under your 'usage' meters.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.