I am trying to follow up on my question but thread is closed...

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
I really do wish there was a private message option or sort here.

Any how... I can't follow up to my own question because my thread has been locked.

I need to follow up to Koodo Support Employee "Yannick".

Yannick, have you received my email as you have requested and followed up?
Photo of xxgg

xxgg

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 181,496 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Can you also post the link to the thread?
Photo of xxgg

xxgg

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I know Yannick closed it on purpose because it was getting out of hand with some replies by other users.

This thread.
http://community.koodomobile.com/kood...

Yannick specifically told me email to Social Comminity department so that Yannick can pick out my specific email to help me follow through.

So I need to know...
Photo of BobTheElectrician

BobTheElectrician

• 59,502 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yannick's reply at the bottom of that thread says it all.

EMPLOYEE
Yannick (Employee) 1 day ago
Fellows, since we need to have access to the account in order to find out what's happening, and to avoid confusing other community members due to many assumptions and claims, I'm closing this thread.
xxgg: As soon as we get your email, we'll have a look into it and we'll get back to you. Thank you.

We can all sympahize that someone along the way gave you a raw deal, but it's completely an account & phone specific case and it's being looked into after your private message, so there's not much point in continuing until you get an appropriate reply from people who have access to your account.

Anyone on this forum can only offer conjecture.

I hope it all resolves to your satisfaction, and look forward to your posting the final determination.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.