I am in Poland and trying to send TXT15 to 7626 and it is not sending.

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: No longer valid due to Easy Roam

Photo of Robert Logan

Robert Logan

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 142,676 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Find a computer or a wifi connection and sign into your self serve. Go to add ons and add the free international voice roaming add on. Without this add on you will be unable to call or text when outside of Canada/USA.
Photo of Victoria Thomas

Victoria Thomas

• 60 Points
Not working for me. I cannotnot message through wifi.
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 62,724 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Could you provide a little more detail and create a new thread so we can further assist you?
(Edited)
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I believe that the actual text activation also only works in North America, so while you are in self serve you will also have to add the add-on that you wanted.
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,634 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You are correct - text activation must be done before leaving.
Photo of Levis

Levis, Employee

• 2,174 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi Robert, I added the voice roaming capability for you, you should now be able to connect to a local network and send out the text to purchase the TXT15 add-on. Remember, if you do not add the $15 text add-on, any outgoing text you send (except the ones to 7626) will be charged 60cents each.
Photo of Levis

Levis, Employee

• 2,174 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
They can indeed, as long as they are provisioned with the "voice roaming" capability first. This add-on will authenticate the customer on a local network, making pay-per-use usage available. They can then purchase a roaming add-on via text. It is easier to sent the activation text before leaving, as the add-on you choose will also automatically provisioned you with the voice roaming (and data if applicable) capability :)
Photo of Robert Logan

Robert Logan

The add on is not working. I still cannot send the text to 7626
Photo of Robert Logan

Robert Logan

Thanks for the help :)
Photo of Robert Logan

Robert Logan

I've changed network type from GSM and WCDMA to LTE and both.. restarted.. tried calling *611 at which point it tells me I am not registered on the network
Photo of Robert Logan

Robert Logan

I had to tell it to use Tmobile.pl. thanks again for the help :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.