I am getting billed with extra $6.50 for additional air time that I have only used 240/500 and that isn't fair.

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: archiving 611

I am getting billed with extra $6.50 for additional air time that I have only used 240/500 and that isn't fair. I can see from the detail bill, those are all local call within my plan.please have your phone back as I could not reach you through *611.
Photo of Jane  Song

Jane Song

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 90,134 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Did you recently change your plan? You might have been hit with proration for the overages . Are you close to the border? How do you mean you couldn't get through to 611? Was the wait time too long or you couldn't connect ? At the end of the day we can help you understand issues but billing disputes must be settled through 611.
Photo of Jane  Song

Jane Song

Yes, I did. But the new plan is also included 500 Canada wide anytime minutes
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

Doesn't matter for better or for worse if the new plan has the same minutes as your old one; it was still changed. For example if you changed 20 days in, you'd have 300 minutes to use until then, and 200 after so if you used more than 200 in the last 10 day period you will get charged overages for the amount of usage over 200.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 187,022 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If there are issues with your bill you will need to call *611.  I recommend you use their call back feature to have them call you back
Photo of Jane  Song

Jane Song

Called *611 -*5, no option related to billing disputes??
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

Just hit 0 to get an operator
Photo of Jane  Song

Jane Song

Then $10 will be charged??
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

No since what you are looking to resolve cannot be done via self serve
Photo of Jane  Song

Jane Song

Waited more than 10 minutes,no rep answered
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 90,032 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
OK well either you wait it out or just move on. It takes what it takes to speak to to rep. The last several days has had unusually long wait times. You'll just need to wait or use call back.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

Don't worry about that if it's not there just go with after that to speak to a rep.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.