I am a former customer with a negative balance. How do I get my money back without being charged over the phone?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
Photo of matthew elmes

matthew elmes

  • 70 Points

Posted 9 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 187,022 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You will need to contact koodo and they can send you a cheque.
Your best bet is to send them a private message via facebook or twitter
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

  • 103,372 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you don't have any, All the different means to contact Koodo are contained in the 'Contact Us' section at the bottom of the page.