I added 500 minutes to my hone but it isn't being recognized. Help

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: archiving 611

I bought 500 minutes of talk time 3 days ago and now the network is telling me I have no minutes when I haven't used the phone for anything since I added the money to the account. Is anyone else getting this? I added the money, was verbally confirmed of it being added, but now it's telling me I never added the cash. It says the cash is still in my account but naturally I don't have the 12 digit number anymore to re-add what was already added.

What is going on??
Photo of Rob Stirling

Rob Stirling

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 187,616 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
After you add the money did you buy the Talk Booster?
Photo of Rob Stirling

Rob Stirling

Yes. And it confirmed a 500 minute buy.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

And does your self serve say the money is still there and nothing was purchased?

If so then maybe there was an error and the transaction didnt not go through. Try to buy the Talk booster again
Photo of Rob Stirling

Rob Stirling

I can't do it again without the 12_digif code. I discarded it because the buy was confirmed
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

I recommend giving Koodo a call tomorrow. It's *611 on your koodo cell, it's a free call

Hours of Operation
Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 7pm

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.