How to change my address

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: *611 or 1-866-995-6636 mentions

I want to change my address and cannot remember my username or password and have received a text telling me my bill was returned. What can I do?
Photo of Elaine McGrath

Elaine McGrath

  • 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of PZABOY


  • 5,142 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
dial *611 and call koodo from your phone, they open at 10 am! or 1-866-99-KOODO from a landline.
Photo of Camilo_A


  • 31,746 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there... Your username is your e-mail address... and for the password you may try the Forgot Password link, then you will have to answer some security questions that you set up yourself at the moment of the registration on Self Serve...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.