How do I find out where the extra charge came from?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
There is an extra charge of $5.13 on my account. I have checked all of my minutes etc. how can I tell where that has come from?
Photo of Lisa McFadden-Elliot

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 144,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Lisa,

In self service you should be able to review your bills - if I'm correct, there should be a page 3 on your invoice which lists your specific charges :)
I can't see anything but the first page. How do I make the bill show other pages? It says there are 9 but I can't gain access
Photo of Myke

Myke

• 45,090 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Sophia: Yes you are :).
I can't see anything but the first page. How do I make the bill show other pages? It says there are 9 but I can't gain access
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 201,124 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
To access your full ebill you need to download the PDF file from self serve on your computer
Can you help me with the next comment?
Ok now I'm sounding stupid, but how do I do that? I press on the PDF looking bill on the left of the screen and it pops up. I thought it was open at this point. I don't see any other option to "open" it.
Photo of Myke

Myke

• 45,090 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Click on the date, then pulls up the bill. Then scroll down.
Did that. Won't let me scroll down.
Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

• 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Simply hit "page down" on your keyboard to get to the next page once the pdf is open.
Ahh ha! There in lies the problem! I'm on an iPad and don't have a keyboard. I'll try from work next week. Thanks:)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.