How do I end the agreement?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I have moved out of the country and need to disconnect/terminate the contract (Tab agreement) with Koodo. How do I do this?
Photo of Cynthia Cormier

Cynthia Cormier

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

  • 114,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You'll need to call customer service, but I'm not sure which # it is for reaching them while you're out of Canada. I'll have to find that for you.

Try this: 647-788-4337. You might need to add a 1 in front of it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.