How can I pay the bill I owed before?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
I owe Koodo $200, I want to pay the money. But My number is out of service.And I can't log in Koodo with my user name. I have moved to a new address. How I can pay the fee I owed.
Photo of Amy Fan

Amy Fan

  • 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

  • 114,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you can find out the account # somehow then you could use that. Go back to the place you bought the phone from and see if they can pull up your CSA or the invoice.
Photo of Myke


  • 45,090 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You can call in and after you verify your account, you can get the required information, then make a payment at a bank.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.