How to remove Apple care

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1866

I was told at the Koodo kiosk that they couldn’t remove Apple care there, and that I had to do it online. I have tried multiple times online and it says “error”. I have tried calling Koodo several times today and can not get through to ask anyone. How do I remove this? Thanks:)
Photo of Andrea Garbaty

Andrea Garbaty

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 37,562 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Apple care is  Apple warranty, it is with your device automatically from Apple.

If you meant some device protection warranty from Koodo, I guess you have to call Koodo or send messages to their facebook to remove it. However, they are properly cannot take your call right now with the flood of calls.
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 59,516 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Its purchased through Koodo as an add-on though.
You should be able to remove this through self serve though. Try a different browser and if that doesnt work just send a message to koodo via facebook.
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 37,562 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You meant AppleCare+ not the basic AppleCare?

I did't have experiences with it from Koodo, but don't think you can remove it as an Add-on (through selfserve) though, as it attached to the device, not the plan?
(Edited)
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 59,516 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sorry yes, Applecare+.
It wasn't able to be removed via self serve for awhile but they implemented it back around November 9th.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 191,614 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you still can't remove it, I suggest sending koodo a private message via Facebook or Twitter. It may take a few days, but koodo will reply back to you
Photo of Andrea Garbaty

Andrea Garbaty

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the comments! Got them on the phone finally!
Photo of Tina

Tina

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I cannot reach them WHATSOEVER and the store won't take calls-just leave it on answering machine. I'm LIVID! I was in earlier and not crazy busy and lots of staff! Messages aren't returned and there is no 'queue' on the 866-995-6636 number I was TOLD I would get thru. Says they are busy and call again later and it hangs up. Been listening to it close to 3 hours and same thing. Angry. Thanks for the deal Koodo!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.