How to get my surname changed on bill?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I recently got my surname changed legally and I was wondering how to go about changing it on my bill. I asked at my local Koodo Kiosk where I purchased my phone about a year ago. I was told I could do it through calling customer service. Frankly that seemed a little odd to me since I figured I'd need to present proof of the name change and there's no way to do that over the phone.
Anyway, I tried calling customer service and pressing 5, but after that none of the options seemed to apply to getting my name changed. If anyone one has any answers or information on this front it would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.
Photo of Golden Rose

Golden Rose

  • 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 196,120 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Call customer service and continue pressing 0 until you get an rep
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

  • 114,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Call customer service again and press 0 a few times to skip through the menu and to go a person.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.