How to check how many minutes left for the 1000 international LD minutes add-on

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Hello all,

I just added a 1000 international LD minutes to my plan as a KOODO promotion says these days., which can be used to call several countries. I tested yesterday and fount it okay for me. But I just have one question regarding the usage. How can we check the usage of this add-on, for example, how many minutes left for the current bill cycle? Can any experts help me figure it out?

Thanks.
Photo of Martin

Martin

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,614 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
There currently is no specific tracking tool. You would either need to track minutes yourself, or possibly tally them from the list of calls either on your phone, or in your account pages.
Photo of Martin

Martin

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hello David,

Thank you for your answer. I will track the minutes by myself to avoid additional fees. Hope koode could provide some calculator or track the minutes in the near future.
Photo of Anwar Dokhan

Anwar Dokhan

• 60 Points
I just wanna know how many countries I can make call, can I call my country Sudan Africa. 
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 108,576 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
With their current promo :Includes calls to India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia & Taiwan.

If you want to make call to Sudan, It will be $1/min long distance charge.
http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/long-distance
(Edited)
Photo of Yichuan Xu

Yichuan Xu

• 136 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I currently have $40 dollar monthly plan. And I ordered the Pixel XL 128gb today and changed my plan to Tab Large ($59 one) for two years. Will I get the 1000 international LD minutes? 
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 88,326 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It appears you qualify for the 1000 minute promotion.
Photo of Yichuan Xu

Yichuan Xu

• 136 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is there a way that I can verify it? Since the plan was changed but I didn't see LD minutes in the Usage.
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 88,326 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You would need to call and speak to a Customer Service Rep to have an adjustment made.
Photo of Sukesh Mohan

Sukesh Mohan

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Go to Self Service (Koodo Website - Left Top after login) > Click Self Service > Click Usage > Click AirTime > Click Show (Right side list of values) then Long Distance