How to cancel service while travelling (no calling/phone stolen)

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
I am travelling in SEA for a long time and my phone was just stolen so I would like to cancel my account. 
It is very difficult for me to call while away and I no longer have my phone so I can't do 611. 

How do I go about cancelling my service online?

Photo of Harry


  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

  • 2
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

  • 82,982 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately you must call in. You can use a VoIP service to call the 1800 number for free. You do have the option to suspend service online but you will still be paying full price.
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

  • 101,020 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
VoIP service could be Skype for example!