How do I pay out my current committment with my carrier when I make the move?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Richard King

Richard King

  • 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 195,954 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Just sign up with a new carrier and them them you want to port your number over. This will automatically cancel your current account with that carrier and your final bill will charge you out accordingly

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.