how do I change my billing from pay with credit card to be able to pay with debit?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of amanda young

amanda young

  • 70 Points
  • confused

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 196,772 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
In your self serve, go into your preauthorize payment section and change it here
Photo of Veronica


  • 3,528 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hello  Amanda, 

You can change your preauthorized method of payment directly on your Self-Serve.

Many thanks!
Photo of Caigeann Thompson

Caigeann Thompson

  • 60 Points
When I call it tells me I will be changed ten dollars for account changes made by customer service representative. Why is this the case if I can't change my billing information online?
Photo of Melissa

Melissa, Employee

  • 11,748 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Caigeann! The message indicates "You will be charged $10 for changes made by a rep that can be done for free on self-serve". We do not charge customer service fees for changes that cannot be done online.  You can find more information about what we charge for on this link under "call us".  Hope this clarifies things :)!
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

  • 81,122 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
@ Caigeann Would you mind letting us know what was the problem? I understand you tried to update your payment details. Do you remember what the problem was?