How did my Bill go from approx. $240. to approx. $284.00?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Photo of Barbara Jean Porter-Scriver

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Overage? Tax perhaps?
Photo of 29x9

29x9

• 442 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
In you're bill there is section showing what extra charges you have accumulated. Which can be few. Premium text messages, long distance calling, international calling or data usage.

Providing absolutely vague detail on plan or features you have does not help to figure out why you're paying more. Nor is this place a good place to ask any "Why did my bill go up X amount?" or "How come I owe X amount?". No one here has access to billing system other then Koodo reps which you can contact via Koodo customer service number.

Thus in conclusion, why are you asking this knowing no one will be able to help here but only provide theoretical glimpse at the reason you got charged $44 dollars more.
Photo of Rocky Balboa

Rocky Balboa

• 20,414 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I'd check your self serve account and view account details. Now if there's certain charges that doesn't make sense or if you have any questions. I'd contact customer service *611 on your phone. We don't have access to your billing information. I hope you find your answer.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.