how can I track my 1000 LD min. Bonus?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
in call details show me all call details Local +international LD call. how can i track how many minutes i used out of 1000 LD min. bonus plan?
Photo of Bhupi

Bhupi

• 380 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,688 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I would surmise via self-serve. Does it not show up there ?
Photo of Bhupi

Bhupi

self-serve show me my all Local and LD call together. i have unlimited call in Canada + 1000 min. LD. but can not track how much minutes i used from my 1000 LD call.

is there any way i can put stop ones i used my 1000 LD minutes? or any other way to track my 1000 min LD usages?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

Unfortunately there is no way to actually stop except by not calling anymore. I'm not aware of another way to have it automatically tracked outside of self-serve. You'd probably have to do I manually then and just add it up as you use the minutes.
Photo of Bhupi

Bhupi

as i know "1000 LD Bonus minutes" is an extra addon. Koodo suppose to provide my usage track info in advance before charge me additional charge.
for now what i see in self-serve is all my LD call and Canadian call "0 minutes out of unlimited" (include LD). i activated my line 2 days before and i am new customer with Koodo so don't know how its work.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Have you made any long distance calls yet? Not sure but I think another fracker will appear once you've made a n international long distance call. Long distance calls within CANADA don't count.
Photo of Bhupi

Bhupi

i did in past 2 days.  i made almost 10 LD international call. but as mention its show me in self serve "0 minutes out of unlimited"
(Edited)
Photo of Shabahat Shakeel

Shabahat Shakeel

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have the same plan with unlimited Canada wide calling and 1000 International LD minutes. I also can't figure out how to keep track of 1000 International calling minutes. 
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,634 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Manually, for now.
Photo of vtecman

vtecman

• 208 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Same here
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,682 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Manually as said above.
Photo of Mani

Mani

• 70 Points
Let me know if there is a fix applied Koodo. I cant view 1000 LD minutes usage. I am new to Koodo, just wondering if this 1000 Intl LD min Bonus V2 is one time or is it applied every month?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

There appears to be no actual timeline for it. You'll just have to count manually indefinitely. It is 1000 minutes each month.
Photo of Mani

Mani

• 70 Points
Thanks Goran!!