How can I enroll the international mastercard for pay a bill?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 611 mentions

I'd like to know how to register the international mastercard which was issued in korea. Also, I'd like to know if I can pay my bill by the client card in RBC. Koodo accept only canadian credit card but I made a bank account for client card in RBC. Can't I use this client card to pay bill?
Photo of Yoojung Noh

Yoojung Noh

  • 70 Points

Posted 5 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

  • 41,352 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
hi Yoojung,
I think you have to call Koodo (611) to register an international credit card.

If you had a RBC account, you could use RBC payment system. Go to payment, add Payee, search for Koodo, then they will ask you your Koodo account number. If it is too hard, you can visit a RBC branch to ask them to add it for you (Remember to bring your Koodo bill with you).
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 195,954 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Note that Account number is different than your phone number.  you need to use your account number or your payment will go to the wrong place

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.