hi just wondering as Telus is making free calls in/out to Nepal for 2 weeks, are koodo customer getting this benefit?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Manish

Manish

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Manish,

Telus and Koodo operate separately and do not have the same promotions like this. Unless Koodo specifies they are offering this (which they have not advertising) then it is safe to assume they are not offering this "benefit"

Hope this helps!
Photo of Manish

Manish

I guess Koodo management should think about this. As all you knew this is tragic movement for neplease staying here in canada due to earthquake disaster in nepal every one spending hundreds of dollar in calls to nepal.
Photo of RudyW

RudyW

• 21,890 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
In the past they've done this for other natural disasters if I'm not mistaken. Any koodo people out there to let people what's happening?
Photo of Yannick

Yannick

• 43,998 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Manish, Koodo will be covering all calls and text messages to Nepal. Our customers already have a lot to worry about with this tragedy, we don't want them to think about the cost to reach their family. Thank you.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 113,750 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It's a great news.
I'm wondering if there is special announcement in the community or the Facebook page?
Photo of Manish

Manish

thanks for this.
Photo of Manish

Manish

is there any announcement in community or facebook pages so that i can spread this messages. Also mention fr how long duration its free
Photo of Yannick

Yannick

• 43,998 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
A public announcement has been made on our Facebook page and Twitter account. It will be free until May 10th. Thank you!
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 105,220 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Photo of elvira

elvira

• 734 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Praying for nepal !!! mobile syrup has posted info about how you can help donate and about calling to Nepal

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.