HI, I have a $70 a month plan, my 1st bill is $118.00

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 611 mentions

HI, I have a $70 a month plan, my 1st bill is $118.00, what is partial charges from May 17-25th on my $70 3gb plan for $21? Also what is Tab charge of $15? I am first nations and my address is on reserve, do you need a photo copy of my status card or just the #?  thanks
Photo of eileen ramirez

eileen ramirez

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,308 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hello, and welcome! I'll start with please don't post any actual personal information such as a photo copy of any ID you have, or yhour phone number. It also won't be necessary.

Now your question: What happened is that you got a pro-rated charge. Your first bill is the part of the month before the cycle restarts plus the first full month added together. So the 21 dollars is for the part of your service you got from the 17th-25th. The 15 dollar tab charge is what you are paying for the phone you bought. After 2 years your phone will be paid off and you will go back to paying 70 a month plus any applicable taxes, fees, etc. Or you can pay off your tab anytime you want after 90 days.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,066 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Partial charge of 9days from May 17-25th (from your activation day to the end of your billing cycle):
$70 /30days  x 9 days = $21
Your billing cycle is 26th of the month to 25th of the next month.

Tab charge of $15 is for your phone.

$21 partial charge + $70 plan + $15 tab + Tax(13%) = $119.8
(I don't know how the tax works for first nations, so I just used ontario tax rate.)

http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/charges-explained/charges-on-your-first-bill

Add: 
Whoops. Goran already answered.
(Edited)
Photo of eileen ramirez

eileen ramirez

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled HI, I have a $70 a month plan, my 1st bill is $118.00.

HI, I have a $70 a month plan, my 1st bill is $118.00, what is partial charges from May 17-25th on my $70 3gb plan for $21? Also what is Tab charge of $15? I am first nations and my address is on reserve, do you need a photo copy of my status card or just the #?  thanks
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,066 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This is a public forum and we can't do anything for your account.
We answered your question about charges above.

If you need to submit about your status, you should contact Koodo.
*611 from your Koodo phone > option 5 > keep pressing 0 to talk to a rep.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.