Note: Disable the Bluetooth feature before initiating a USB
connection with the phone. Prior to connecting the
USB cable to the phone, install the latest version of the
PC Studio application. This application installs the
necessary USB drivers onto your machine.
1. In Idle mode, select Menu >Settings > Connectivity > Select USB mode.
2. Select one of the following USB modes: Select anything other than Ask on Connection.
• Ask on Connection: causes the phone to
present a “Select USB Mode” pop-up when you
connect to the PC. You can choose from either:
PC Studio, Media Player, or Mass Storage.
• PC Studio: sets PC Studio to launch as the
default application when a USB connection is
• Media Player: sets the Media Player to launch
as the default application when a USB
connection is detected.
• Mass Storage: allows you to utilize the onboard
storage capacity of the phone’s microSD card to
store and upload files. This option allows your
computer to detect the phone’s microSD card as
a removable storage drive.