Help

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
I have Galaxy A15 (piece of garbsge) and my phone died and the chargers will not charge. I have a payment arrangement for tomorrow but am locked out of my bank account....need to have code texted to me. Am I able to get a new phone at no charge and get rid of this awful phone........I am in halifax nova Scotia. ......this is my only means of communication
Photo of Janice MacKenzie

Janice MacKenzie

• 70 Points
  • frustrated

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Mats

Mats

• 21,334 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You can get a $0 down phone and a tab. None of them are totally free.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/everything-you-need-know-about-tab
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 62,040 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If the phone is/less than 15 days old then you can get a replacement. If it's under a year old you can have it serviced for repair under warranty.

As for the payment, if you contact your bank or go in to a physical location I'm sure you can pay your bill without having to get the text to access your account.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,006 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You would have to pay off your existing tab(Added to your next bill) before you can get another tab
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 41,522 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Janice: There wasn't any A15, Was it a Samsung A5?. When did you have your phone? was it on Tab? I would double check if the problem was from the charge cable. Have you tried other cable?
(Edited)
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 96,970 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Try using another cable. See if that'll charge it. One that you know works on other devices. I assume that you mean an A5? The 2017 version? When did you buy it? You can get it fixed on warranty if it needs Repair within one year of purchase.