Help me every time i call *611 it tells me to top up my account by calling *611!!

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Help me every time i call *611 it tells me to top up my account by calling *611!! I am getting very upset because the online self serserve won't let me add a talk booster. The office is closed and now I am without a phone until the morning . Also when i try to add a booster online it keeps taking money out of my bank account even though i have enough funds to cover it . As well the booster doesn't even add after taking the money out of my account . Even though i pressed talk booster $10 it came up as data booster $10, and continued to try to add it again and deducted another $10 out of my account without me even touching the computer. I don't know if it my computer or a security problem , I am starting to get concerned with why it keeps trying to take more money out and then doesn't add the booster please help me . I've never had problems like this before. I always just call*611 and top up and add boosters no problem.
Photo of Kelsea Cain

Kelsea Cain

• 70 Points
  • very frustrated and concerned

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 96,970 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Do you have another phone to call Koodo customer service with? If not, you could use your computer with Google voice or some other free VoIP service to find out what's going on and get the issue fixed.
Photo of Carmelo Cianciotta

Carmelo Cianciotta

• 118 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Contact them on twitter they will dm you if you dont have access to a phone

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.