Has the Koodo Tab Large Tab Financing Option been discontinued as of January 1, 2018...?

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
Happy New Year Koodo Community...!

I had been monitoring the Koodo prices for both the Samsung S8 and Google Pixel 2 on the Koodo Self Serve website throughout December. During this time, both the Samsung S8 and Google Pixel 2 had special pricing as well as a Koodo Large Tab Financing Option being available. I have revisited the Koodo Self Serve website and noticed that the Large Tab Financing Option is no longer showing as an available financing term option. Has the Koodo Large Tab Option been discontinued as of January 1, 2018?

Please advise and thank you!
Photo of Ted Sims

Ted Sims

• 454 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 56,726 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/go...
$0 Tab Large
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/sa...
$100 Tab Large

Could you take a screenshot of where you don't see Tab Large available for you?
(Edited)
Photo of Ted Sims

Ted Sims

HI Allan.
Thank you for you reply.
Here is a "cut & paste" Screeshot from the Koodo Self-Service Manitoba website:
Phones Samsung Galaxy S8
Heads up! Due to the high number of holiday orders, your phone may take up to 5 business days to be processed. Sit tight! We're working as fast as we can.

Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8
Choose storage: 64 GB
Choose a colour:Black Black
Choose a phone price:
Tab Medium $590 + $15 Tab charge for 24 months
Tab Small $710 + $10 Tab charge for 24 months
Retail Price $1,035

Tab Medium
  • You'll pay $590 for your phone and put the rest ($360.00) on your Tab

• Pay a $15 monthly Tab charge for 24 months, and then you'll only pay your monthly plan charge

• Plans start from $35/month

• Includes $85 in activation credits

Last week, there was a "Tab Large" Financing Option with $0.00 and $21 over 24 months.
The "Tab Large" is no longer appearing on the Koodo Manitoba website as of January 1, 2018.
Add to cart
(Edited)
Photo of Ted Sims

Ted Sims

So. I logged out of my Koodo Self Serve Account where I captured this "cut & paste" image from and just viewed the Koodo website itself. On the Koodo website, I did see the offerings. However, why does a "Tab Large" not show on my Koodo Account? I called Koodo the other days with an inquiry about upgrading my phone and they indicated that there would be no problem with a "Tab Large" as that is what I had before on my Samsung S7 purchase and there is no issue with my payment history.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 184,888 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Did you change your plan recently?  Your current plan might not qualify for tab L