had 3 cell phones with koodo and on the one i had 150 dollars credit but i took that one off but i still have 2 on where is that credit now?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Positive Tab mentions

hi i had 3 cell phones with koodo and on the one i had 150 dollars credit but i took that one off but i still have 2 on where is that 150 dollars credit now?
Photo of Jacob Wall

Jacob Wall

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Do you mean you had a positive tab of $150 and you cancelled the line? If so, then that tab money is now gone. If you're talking about a bill credit, its should be applied to the overall account
Photo of Jacob Wall

Jacob Wall

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
why didnt it just jump to my other phone accounts? it was all in my name
and yes it was a positive bal i still have and had 2 more cell phones with koodo
(Edited)
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,928 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Because you can not combine phone tabs together from 1 account to another. I'm very sorry that someone misinformed you on that important detail.
Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Each tab is associated with a phone line on the account. It's not associated with the account. The tab has no cash value and if you cancel the line before you use the tab, it's gone. It's not transferred, combined or given as a refund. Now you know going forward.
Photo of Daniel

Daniel, Employee

• 5,712 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jacob!

Was Ahmad's answer helpful? If not, can you supply us with more details to your question?

Thanks! :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.