Great Customer Service..

• Praise
  • Updated 5 years ago
I love Koodo for the simple fact that I don't feel that I am being ripped off or charged extra for every little thing; I am currently locked into Bell and will definitely be switching my other phones to Koodo as soon as my contracts expire. Today, I spoke with a representative John (emp id - X158655) who quickly and swiftly took care of my billing inquiries and adjusted my account so that going forward I have a data block and will no longer see the additional charges incurred. As well as proactively checking my nexts months billing and already putting a note on my file to have the fee waived. I was also offered a promotional offering which entitles me to additional free minutes (with no catch)... so refreshing to deal with customer support which is efficient and knowledgeable in their products and product offerings. I appreciate not feeling stressed when contacting Koodo as I do when I contact my other provider.
Photo of Maria

• 70 Points
  • a satisfied customer

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of MatB

• 32,458 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Big applause to John.. good work J.
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

• 50,798 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I think I work with him :)
Photo of MykeC

• 20,174 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Maria, I'm going to see if I can locate the agent you spoke with and pass on your kind words :).

If you see a good answer, give it a star.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.