Goodbye Koodo!!!

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Im done with Koodo! It should not take this long..
I have tried all the possible ways to get them to help me with changing my number and still nothing. I'm so very disappointed and appalled by their lack of support!
Photo of customerof6yrs

customerof6yrs

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Angry

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you log into self serve you can change your number there for free
After 10 years of being with Koodo, I just left a few months ago because of horrible customer service. I just a statement but I needed clarification on some of the charges. Wouldn't you know, the email I sent to customerservice@koodomobile.com bouncd back telling me that the mailbox is full.

You guys were so good but lately have become such a mickey mouse company. I sent a 2nd email via your online form. If you want me to pay my final bill, I suggest you look for it or call me.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 88,572 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Can you start a new thread please as this isn't related to your issue? At any rate you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get clarification. You can also start a new thread and tell us what the charges are and we can likely explain any issues for you.
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 55,922 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Koodo is a primarily self serve company which isn't for everyone. Most clarifications for charges can be found on your pdf ebill which kays everything out pretty nicely. After that I recommend this order for contacting Koodo:
Here, on the community
Facebook/Twitter
Calling in
And if I have to put it, email last.

As for your final bill, I'd suggest paying that asap so that it doesn't get sent to collections.
The PDF mentions what the charges are for, regarding the charges that are not TAB BALANCE related, I want to know why I am still being charged when I haven't used their services in 2 months. When I click on the link "Partial Charges Explained", I get the error message

"Oh snap!Looks like this page wasn't found on our server. If you got here through your bookmarks, the page may have been deleted or moved."

I have sent 2 emails and 1 post on the Koodo forums which I got here from the Koodo main site, and clicked on their provided link . I will not do anything more. You can delete this account as well since all I wanted to do was to get a third method of trying to get in touch with Koodo. I have all 3 methods documented in case the gestapo collections threaten me with legal proceedings.
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 30,872 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi,

The email customerservice@koodomobile.com wasn't listed in the contact us. https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us .The forum couldn't help you to dispute the charge on your behalf.

The email contact in the forum form could help you some information. However, they properly won't help you to extend the late fee.

I would suggest you call in to talk to an agent, and dispute. Also, please download your bill in the billing area of selfserve. It should be the document that you need to dispute.
(Edited)
The email I have been receiving for the past 10 years have  customerservice@koodomobile.com as the sender as opposed to something like a "noreply@koodo........"

No where in any of those emails over the past 10 years does it mention anything about not replying back to that sender.
Again, I left early December. My monthly usage is 0
My bill consists of the tab remainder of a phone plus charges which i mentioned above.

I will simply wait until collections calls and maybe them I can get an explanation about those extra charges

It's also really unprofessional that they responded without explaining what those charges are and tellinge to dial a number on my Koodo phone.

What Koodo phone? I told them I had left
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,408 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Waiting for collections is NEVER a good idea - you'll ruin your credit rating in no time. Just stay calm and ask again. You can also call them using the 866 number mentioned in "Contact Us" underneath this page, or send them a private message over Facebook. Getting angry is not going to help in any useful way.
(Edited)
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 88,324 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Collections especially will not have a detailed breakdown of the bill. They will hound you for the bill amount plus whatever interest and fees may be charged.
Photo of Donna

Donna

• 60 Points
Can you explain why my bill went up $6 when nothing has changed in my billing and my tab is zero. I have not gone over my data allowance and I have unlimited calling /texting within Canada.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 88,324 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
First you'd need to look at page 3 of your bill and see what the 6 dollars is for. Let us know what it says and we can help you figure it out.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.