going to us for an extended time what h rave you avalible besides your seven dollar a day

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
Photo of Marlene Libby-Molnar

Marlene Libby-Molnar

  • 70 Points
  • overcharged

Posted 8 months ago

  • 1
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

  • 93,788 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Pay per use rates, or unlock your phone, and get a local SIM.
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

  • 107,602 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Camilo_A


  • 31,746 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there!

For an extended period of time in the USA, give Customer Service a call to get options!

Enjoy your trip!