Get More HTC Phones. ( The HTC M8, HTC Desire 610 and the HTC Desire 816 specifically)

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Implemented
The HTC M8 has yet to be announced, but leaks are steady coming out. Following history we know that Rogers,Bell, Telus,Virgin and Wind mobile will most likely get the phone by not not Koodo.

Koodo and HTC made a mistake not supporting koodo customers by officially not carrying the HTC One, don't make the same mistake twice. HTC is losing ground to Samsung and one of the reasons is that Samsung has a wide variety of their phones on every carrier whereas HTC only has a few at best.

If anyone wants to learn more about the HTC Desire models I'll put a link in below.

HTC Desire 816: http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_desire_81...

HTC Desire 610: http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_desire_61...

I think the HTC Desire 816 model is probably the best value since HTC is rumored to price the phone in the 300-500 ranges and has some really amazing specs.

Koodo step up to plate and don't disappoint loyal customers, you failed to get the HTC One dont make the same mistake either. If you cant even carry any decent HTC phones your going to exclude alot of potential customers.
Photo of Mohamed Abdourahman

Mohamed Abdourahman

• 2,034 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Daniel Kim

Daniel Kim, Mobile Master

• 34,736 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Totally up for the M8, cant wait! An htc flagship being introduced to the lineup would indeed be awesome! :D Let's see if koodo will announce it as well, you never know :)
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 140,132 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I really don't think Koodo cares whether HTC is losing ground to Samsung.

Mohamed Abdourahman

Timo i was referring to HTC caring that they're losing ground to Samsung.
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
After how badly the Mega sold until it got cleared out at $300, I don't think Koodo will be carrying a huge phablet like that again although 5.5" is on par with the Note II so that's reasonable. It has similar specs except an upgraded camera and better speakers but the battery isn't as big and only 8GB of internal memory.

I'm also interested in that 610: basically, Moto G specs with LTE and expandable memory but a lower-res screen.

I'd say bring them both!
Photo of Rocky Balboa

Rocky Balboa

• 20,414 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I'm for this! Come to think about it it's been a couple of months since Koodo added any new cell phones to their list. The phones they're selling are starting to get out of date other then the 5C and 5S of course and the S4.
Photo of Sumaya K.

Sumaya K.

• 7,350 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hey Mohamed,

Good news. We're going to carry the HTC One. Stay tuned for more details.

Mohamed Abdourahman

Thanks, my stubborn annoying thread worked Yes!!.
Photo of Sumaya K.

Sumaya K.

• 7,350 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I didn't think it was stubborn or annoying - just passionate!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.