Get a refund on my credit

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
How to get a refund on my credit
Photo of John Carlo Sylio

John Carlo Sylio

  • 70 Points
  • confused

Posted 6 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

  • 50,676 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Did you overpay your bill? You can request the money to be reimbursed by contacting Koodo but you can also, and I suggest, just leave the extra payment on your account and it will just be applied to your next bill.