Galaxy S7 with a $200 trade-in credit

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
How come your site advertises Samsung Galaxy S7 with a $200 trade-in credit available on the Samsung Galaxy S7 in Koodo shops only. But if you go into a shop it is not for sale in shops?
Photo of

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Jru Gordon

Jru Gordon

• 9,018 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
How many Koodo Kiosks/Stores have you contacted?  The 1 you went to might be sold out.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 82,922 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Also did they tell you they don't sell them or that it's sold out? You make it sound like they said it's not for sale in store.
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 136,982 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The S7 is sold at koodo stores, the S7 Edge is not. Both are still in high demand though, and stock may be hard to find.
Photo of EverettC

• 964 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Is this $200 trade-in credit considered to be 'bonus' that needs to be repaid if cancel in 90 days?
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Nope. Trade ins can't be refunded back to you (the device is wiped and leaves the store within the same week) and the credit they give you is actually a discount off the device cost and not a prepaid credit card gift like on some Tab activations.
Photo of Rob Weir

Rob Weir

• 74 Points
So what is the price after the credit, assuming I can find a store with a supply of these? I assume the 200 is taken off the retail price of 904, i'm only shown a tab small/medium price not a tab large which is in the fine print at the very bottom. Also, any chance this actually applies to the edge and just not advertised? thank you for your help :)
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 95,438 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It can't apply to the Edge because it's not sold in stores and only retail stores offer trade - in options.
Photo of Rob Weir

Rob Weir

• 74 Points
thank you, that makes sense :)
Photo of Erwin

• 23,436 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi TB,

You must find a Koodo Shop and not a reseller. It is only available for S7 and not the S7 Edge. You can trade any phone and get at a $200 trade in credit for the S7.