I just signed into my account to see how much I have owing on my Tab. So far everything is fine. Then I clicked on phones to see what is available & I noticed that everything is now in french. Any link I click on gave me the same result.
Thanks for the replies everyone. Sorry I took so long to reply but I have been down sick.
Whatever the problem was it is cleared up today. I have IE, Chrome & Firefox on my Surface 3 & it was doing the same thing with each browser. Maybe because I was selecting the NS region that it was sending me to the french pages but not the others who tried. They have since fixed it.