Free 100 booster minute promo question

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 611 mention

I see there's a new promo offering 100 booster minutes if you register your credit card for auto top-ups (prepaid). I already have my credit card registered for this so does this mean I'm out of luck with the promo?
Photo of Beth Standen

Beth Standen

• 2,300 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

• 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I thought it was 10% off your base plan is what the promo was. Has it changed? You should still get it even if you already signed up, but you may have to request it.
Photo of Beth Standen

Beth Standen

• 2,300 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Looks like it's in addition to that promo if I'm reading it correctly http://koodomobile.com/en/on/paymentm...
Photo of Yannick

Yannick

• 43,998 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there, this offer is only valid if the credit card has not been registered yet. A free booster is offered if a customer registers a credit card, and the 10% off applies if a customer subscribes to auto top-ups. Hope it helps!

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 112,838 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You are mentioning transaction history like "...still nothing on my transaction history"
  - When you login to Self serve, do you see "Talk Booster Add-On 100 Bonus" under the  "Current Booster Add-on(s)"  on the Overview page? 
(Edited)
Photo of Katherine Li

Katherine Li

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
No its not there either. I didn't add any booster because I expected the 100 to come through first instead of paying for it.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

I never bought Talk bioster, but you should see it like this.
Photo of Katherine Li

Katherine Li

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the screens hot. Mine has none on there. I emailed them for the issue. Hopefully it gets cleared up! Thanks for all the support guys!
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

PM through FB might be better than Email :)
https://www.facebook.com/Koodo
Photo of Some random Mobile Master

Some random Mobile Master, Mobile Master

• 39,554 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@John Lee: works for existing customers too ;)

@everyone else: if you already have a registered CC in self-serve and already get 10% off, simply remove your card, log out, log in, re-add the same CC (or another one you have) and not only will you keep getting 10% cash back into your account every month (with auto top-ups), about an hour later you'll also receive an SMS informing you that 100 bonus minutes have been added to your account! It has a "limited" expiry date... yup, 50 years from now, lol!

In any case, thanx Koodo!
Photo of Lori Swanston

Lori Swanston

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you for posting this. That's exactly the info I was looking for. I've been wanted to change my registered charge card (with 10% disc plan) to a different card anyway. This is great! Now even us long time prepaid customers can still benefit from these "new service" offers.
Photo of Lori Swanston

Lori Swanston

Just a follow up to my last post.

IT WORKED!! I GOT THE 100 BOOSTER!

It actually took just a matter of minutes.
1) I removed my 10% auto fillip
2) Selected my credit card & deleted it
3) Registered a different credit card
4) Reapplied my auto fillups again

Then a few minutes later I got a text stating my 100 minutes had been added on to my talk booster setting.

Couldn't be any easier. Thanks Koodo and Some random Mobile Master.
Photo of Lori Swanston

Lori Swanston

Koodo: Your card is registered and your FREE 100 min Talk Booster add-on is in your account
Photo of swlkr .

swlkr .

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
How long does it take for the free 100 minutes talk booster to be posted to my acct??
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
About two or three hours, swlkr :)
Photo of swlkr .

swlkr .

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Actually, I just got it...Only took about 10-15 mins. :)
Photo of shelley

shelley

• 2,884 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I just registered my credit card for the first time with regards to the 100 booster minute bonus. Do they send a confirmation email or automatically added? Nothing showing yet.

I also did the 10% off base plan with auto top up. That means my base plan will be automatically renewed each month and billed to my credit card?
Photo of Gee

Gee

• 60 Points
I would like to know if this is a one-time thing. I also received this promo booster, does that mean I'll be having an extra 100 minutes every billing cycle from now on?
Photo of Nabil

Nabil, Employee

• 6,640 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hey Gee,

The Talk Booster Add-on 100 minutes Bonus is a one-time bonus.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Photo of TraciM

TraciM

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
thx i did call 611 and was told wait time is 35 min. its been 45 so soon someone should be calling and if not i think i may regret goin with koodo as a first time phone for my daughter. sigh.....i have never had to wait this long for any company. hmm
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

If you use Facebook, you could send them a private message... make sure you refer back to this thread so they know what you're talking about and can help you sooner :)
Photo of TraciM

TraciM

thnx ill try that as i still am staring at her phone .... l;ol 
Photo of TraciM

TraciM

so left a long winded (sigh) message on fb and still waiting for my que call back so hopefully sometime soon someone calls or messages back that can help me. thx for the help in here (of what you have been able too that is  :0)   is 611 24hour or time limited like the 1866 number.. if so my que (way over an hour is up) and they would be closed due to me being pacific time zoned. so not smiling right now :<(  lets hope here or fb gets me the answers sooner than later
(Edited)
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

Let us know what happened :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.