forgotten pin

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
i can't remember my pin number and i want to change my phone account to my name because it was registered under someone else's name and my bill is being sent to her account...what can i do to rectify this?. thank you
Photo of O Ki

O Ki

  • 70 Points
  • silly

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Reena


  • 4,244 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Hi Oribim
You will have to have the account owner call in to start a transfer of ownership in order to get the account in your name. There is a $25 charge for this and you will have to be the legal age. You will need 2 of 3 pieces of identification. A drivers licence, a social insurance card and/or a credit card. You will have to call in to complete the transfer of ownership and depending on your credit, you may qualify for an account.
Hope this helps.
Photo of Claude Filiatrault

Claude Filiatrault

  • 60 Points
I had been scammed while on vacation in early July, arrived home end of August after having cancelled all my Credit Cards etc as I was charged on some of them... Finally have everything back but lost all my contacts on gmail plus messages. Trying to contact Koodo to advise of my new credit card so that their bill can be paid... Please contact me at if I owe anything and how much... Or call my Tel number 902-462-4213... Thank you.
Claude Filiatrault.  order No 097909796914000265401

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.