Forgotten old account

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.


I was a previous Koodo user. However I THOUGHT I completely cancelled and closed my account, only to receive an email saying I now owe $150+. The account has had zero activity on it, is it possible to have the amount forgiven? Or am I screwed?

Photo of Kyle MacDougall

Kyle MacDougall

  • 270 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

  • 41,754 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You could call Koodo or send them message through facebook. From the account number, they could tell you your email registered with Koodo.

The account number should be clearly visible in the bill.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

  • 80,862 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Kyle, you should definitely send a private message on Facebook. As you said there is a significant amount owed on it. Can't promise anything can be done about it, however to ensure it doesn't fall into a collection path and hurts your credit history even more it's best to contact us. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.