Foreign phone

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I live in the US, my son will be attending UNB in the fall. He has an Iphone 5c. Our provider said he can remove the SIM card and purchase one in Canada to use. Is this possible to do with your company? He is looking at getting a prepaid plan.
Photo of Michele Heath Read

Michele Heath Read

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 196,006 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Just make sure the iphone is unlocked first

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.