Foreign credit card

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
I want to make a payment with a foreign credit card, as I do not have a Canadian one. How can I register the card and thus pay?
Photo of Felix


  • 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 178,150 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You have to call Koodo to register a credit card. *611 on your koodo cell. It's a free call