First bill?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: SS App mentions

What would value added(9$) and other charges credits(15$) mean on my first bill? I have the 40$ plan prorated to 52$, I understand. But, where are these other charges coming from? I do have apple care which is only suppose to be 7$??
Photo of brittany

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 83,300 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Have you reviewed your PDF billing in Self-serve? It will contain many details which may answer your questions.
Photo of brittany

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Where would I find that? Is it linked to the app?
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,012 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You can log on to self serve via a web browser on a pc(the app as well but pc is easier imo) go to your account and log in. Then click on billing and you will see somewhere on the page about view pdf e bill. That will open a pdf file that you can view.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 27,026 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Chadwick's instructions are accurate :)
If you still have any questions, looks like the charges are purely for pro-ration and your month in advance, which consists of your monthly plan, tab charge, and AppleCare.
Photo of titaniumtux

• 12,892 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
On the topic, I found that my first tab installment got charged during the pro-rated period, meaning on my pro-rated first bill (30 days plus four days) I got charged the tab installment twice. Back when I signed up a new account last time with Koodo, the first tab installment didn't appear during the pro-rated period (meaning I got only one tab installment on my first bill last time). Is this a new trend, to charge two tab installments on the first bill?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.