• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
how can i unblock my cell its been blocked by ministry of public safety saying i need to pay fine to unblock my cell pay fines by UCASH my cell is samsung galaxy lte g386w
Photo of Jeffery Pooran

Jeffery Pooran

  • 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of RoryC


  • 5,480 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Ministry blocking your phone? I don't think that's possible. Are you saying you can't use your phone now?
Photo of Nabil

Nabil, Employee

  • 6,866 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hey Jeffery,

Are you still experiencing issues with your phone? Please let us know. 
Photo of Daniel Kim

Daniel Kim, Mobile Master

  • 34,736 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Never heard of this before, have you tried factory resetting your device jeffery?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.