Enquiry for order HFO19931143

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
Can someone please help me with status check on the order HFO19931143. 
Due to an accident with my existing phone, i am without any cellphone device at the moment which is causing a lot of problems with my work and everyday productivity as i used my phones for a lot of different day to day tasks ( primarily related to my job)
I also do not have a loaner phone, and chose to order the phone online, as i was advised it would be more cost effective and usually gets delivered by 2-3 days. The order was placed on Monday 28th may 2018 in the evening around 6:30 Pm EST, but i have not received any other email from koodo for shipping information for my device.
I wanted to put in a request, if as an exception, if koodo can expedite the shipping of my device to my address, as this will definitely help me resolving my current situation.
Photo of Kanwar Sukhbir Singh

Kanwar Sukhbir Singh

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • concerned

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 65,668 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
At the top of the phones page it says "Heads up! Due to the high number of orders, your phone may take up to 7 to 10 business days to be processed. Sit tight! We're working as fast as we can."

So, you'll have to wait 7-10 days and will recieve a tracking number once the phone has been shipped.
(Edited)
Thank you for the response, i agree and was aware about the advised alert, however i placed the order over the phone with an representative from the Loyalty team who helped with getting a good deal on the device. However i did asked and the agent had verified the phone would take 3-5 business days but usually it ships much faster then that and i did mention my situation to the agent and agreed to go for going with the placing order online rather then walking in the store and getting the device after being advised so.
I understand the high amount of orders koodo is trying to fulfill and for efforts to reduce the wait times, however wanted to request for an expedite for shipping of the device, looking at my situation. 
Appreciate the information.
I also sent an email to webstore after reading through some other threads on the forum. However i appreciate the contact number, i will also try to call them up.

Thank you very much for the response.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 198,240 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You will get a confirmation email when they ship the device.  There is not much they can do to speed up your order as they process them in the order they are received.

If you do get a response from the webstore, what are you looking to achieve?
Thank you for the response and i understand that koodo has a backlog due to high amount of orders.
I want to request for expedite of shipping if possible and also if i can get a more estimated and realistic date of delivery  for my device
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 198,240 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Fair questions.  But dont hold your breath.  The webstore is horrible at replying to questions.  Dont expect an expedited option and I dont think they will have much of an estimate aside from 7-10 business days after you placed your order plus 3 days for shipping. 
Hopefully you will get a reply with better info
appreciate the advise i agree, i will give it a shot any ways. thank you for the response though.