Double data plan

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I am trying to switch my plan to the new $45 double data plan in order to get 1gb of data. I tried last night and the website stated that I could not switch to that plan because I have a tab balance still. I don't understand why this is the case. Please help. Thanks
Photo of amanda

amanda

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,072 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Its most likely because you are on the old tab structure. Which means you have to pay off your tab to get on the new plan system. If thats not the case. Contact customer support and let them know the website is giving you issues and they will do it for you for free.! Best of luck
Photo of Marlene Craig

Marlene Craig

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Mobile master....I am no longer paying for my service. Please discontinue my service.
Photo of Marlene Craig

Marlene Craig

After playing the push the button game, they are closed. As well, theres a charge to do anything with service dept?? So, a charge to disc service??
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

Only a charge if they perform something for you that can easily be done in self serve on the www.koodomobile.com website
(Edited)
Photo of Marlene Craig

Marlene Craig

Ok, thx!
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Marlene, if you want to cancel your Koodo service, you have to call them... but as you said they are closed so you will need to call tomorrow. There is no charge for cancelling, but you will receive one final bill with the remainder of your Tab, if any.
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

Not a problem Marlene.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.