Do you have a 1+800 number? I want to speak to a real person!

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1866

Photo of Scamp Cooke

Scamp Cooke

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 206,386 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
1 (866) 995-6636 or you can dial *611 from your mobile phone

Is there something we might be able to help You with here and save you a call?
(Edited)
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 100,548 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Greetings and salutations, fellow human. We are all humans here. We are definitely not AI learning how to blend in better with human social groups. Is there an issue that your neural ne-errr...brain cannot successfully do the computations for or we can upload - errr...transmit via audio?

And we are definitely not cats that learned how to use keyboards successfully to plot to take over the world as the rightful rulers of humanity.
(Edited)
Photo of Sue Eves

Sue Eves

• 62 Points
ok - so if I read this correctly....I'm going to mexico for 14 days (from Calgary).  Adding the easy roam international plan (and connecting to hotel's wifi), I will NOT be charged the $10/day unless for phone calls.  That means unlimited texts incoming/out, posting to facebook, etc.  ??  please confirm
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 96,172 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Nope! You’ll pay for outgoing texts, as they do not get transferred by Wi-Fi.
You can put your phone on Airplane mode, then turn on Wi-Fi if you want to avoid charges.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 100,548 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It would only kick in for a 24 hour period if you were to talk, text, or use data. Texting is not automatically included and would also kick in the 10 dollars a day if you send one out. Receiving is always free anywhere in the world. You can ensure that international data roaming add-on in self-serve is removed after adding easy Roam so that you only get talk and text used. You can turn off data roaming in your phone's settings as well.
Photo of Mats

Mats

• 24,654 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
No. Sending texts will activate easy roam charge.
Photo of Scamp Cooke

Scamp Cooke

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am getting it in a half a hour so please be patient with me!
Lol I'm
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 82,750 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Do you have a different inquiry than the last time you posted here @Scamp?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.