Discounted International Long Distance Rates - #100

• Idea
  • Updated 4 months ago
Telehop has partnered with TELUS mobility to offer a convenient and affordable solution to calling long distance on your Koodo cell phone.

Any Koodo customer can simply dial #100 on their mobile phone and receive discounted long distance rates as low as 5¢/min that appear directly on the customer's existing Koodo bill.

How to use #100:
-Dial #100 before your international long distance call
-Follow the brief prompt and dial international number
-After each call, the customer will receive a free SMS outlining the call details and charges
-Charges will appear on customer's existing TELUS mobility bill

Things to note:
-No sign up or activation required - just simply dial #100
-No hidden fees
-Available Canada-wide on the Koodo network
-Over 24 popular international destinations for 5¢/min including USA, Italy, Spain, India, Germany, U.K., China, Hong Kong, Israel, Greece, Mexico, Australia, and more
-Over 60 international destinations for under 15¢/min. Click for full list of rates here:

For more information on #100 visit:
Photo of David Powers

David Powers

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Daniel

• 70 Points
Hey there, 

Noticed that this page is talking about Telus. Will this also work for Koodo customers? Is this something you have used personally with Koodo?

Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 110,680 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This was posted over 3 years ago and it says " Telehop has partnered with TELUS mobility to offer a convenient..."  So, it's does not sound like it's offering direct from Telus.  So, I wouldn't use it.(It's just me,I don't usually use this kind of service)

If you want to make some international calls, then Koodo is offering an International long distance saver : $3/mo
Or you could use some App/voip to make calls.